We have a variety of profiles available which can be made up in the timber of your choice:
- Skirtings: A skirting board is a type of moulding fitted to the bottom of a wall. It can be used to cover up any imperfections and add a decorative touch.
- Architraves: An architrave is a type of moulding fitted around doors and windows. It can be used to add character and style.
- Coverstrips: Coverstrips are narrow strips of timber or plastic that are used to conceal gaps or joints.
- Handrails and dowels: These are used to create decorative handrails or dowels.
- Dado rails: These are horizontal mouldings that are typically used to add visual interest or divide a space.
Why choose wooden architectural mouldings
Wood mouldings bring an immediate sense of comfort because they are classic and never go out of style. The details in the design are what make wood mouldings so unique – you can find them in various shades to create different vibes within your home. If you want to add warmth and energy, fill your space with wood mouldings!
You can easily find the wood mouldings you need from M&A Timbers. Our team offers complete assistance in helping you find suitable mouldings that meet your design requirements. Additionally, we offer machining services to make sure your sizing is perfectly suited to your specifications.
Architectural mouldings can be installed quickly and easily, making them a perfect interior design addition. Whether you are renovating from scratch or simply modifying your home, it will look stunning refreshed with wooden mouldings. These are also easy to remove should you ever wish to change them.